Why is Whit Always at His End?

Ok, so 10 hours at work followed by tons of HW intertwined with house work, followed by more work on the church website, followed by my need to type.  For all this I am at my whits end.  Is it too much to ask for to have good, focused help?  It really makes me wonder why more people can't be multitasking, focused, follow-thru oriented people.  Then I realize, we are all made in the image of God.  That each and every one of us are created for a purpose by a loving and caring God.  He designed us with our own abilities in which we can serve Him and reach the lost.  Though this revelation is too late in the coming and the stress induced night I am in the process of bidding good-bye to is ending it is a fact none the less.

I do often wonder, what this world would be like if more people were like I wanted them to be.  In my head it seems idyllic almost dreamlike.  Then the reality of it, is well, boring.  Me, I'm not much of a fun one to be around.  Especially when I am in multi-task mode.  Trust me on this!  Well, if you need a second opinion ask the folks I work with.  (I get crabby!)  After all, who am I to expect exactness and clone likeness out of people?  God didn't even expect that and He created us all.  He gave us our personalities and our choices.  This yet again reaffirms my understanding of my littleness in the presence of His bigness.  This isn't meant to be a negative, but an awe-inspiring greatness!

These small tidbits of truth oftentimes get lost in my over exaggerated perception of circumstances.  Life really is just a compilation of events, supported by circumstances.  These things are all at once developing our character.  I wonder how long God will need to work on me before He is proud of me.  You know I do have this desire for Him to welcome me home with out stretched arms, while saying' "Well done good and faithful servant."  Yet, I think daily, He looks down and says to Himself, man that one sure is going to take a lot more work.

So as Whit and I sit here, we wish to you all, a good end.  Until tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Kitchen Curtains

But Would You Still Say Yes?

A Slight Wardrobe Modification