One Car, Two Car - Red Car, Blue Car


"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." - Dr. Seuss

One car
two car
red car
blue car.






Black car 
blue car
old car
new car.


 
Barry Weise - Storage Wars
Mizpah Shriners
This one has a little star.
This one is a little car.
Say! what a lot of cars there are.







                                     


Yes.  Some are red. And some are blue.
Some are old, And some are new.










 
Some are steamy.
And some are gleamy.

And some are very, very dreamy.
Why are they steamy and gleamy and dreamy?
I don't know.
Go ask your Aunt Mimi.


Some are thin.
And some are fat.
This one has an orange hat.



From there to here,
from here to there,
funny things
are everywhere.

Here are some that like to run
They run for fun in the hot, hot sun.

Oh me! Oh my!
Oh me! Oh my!
What a lot of funny things go by.

Some have two seats
and some have four.
Some have six seats
and some have more.

Where do they come from? I can't say.
But I bet they come a long, long way.

We see them come.
We see them go.

Some are fast.
And some are slow.

Some are high.
And some are low.





Not one of them
is like another.
Don't ask us why.
Go ask your mother.




Say! Look at his spokes!
One, two, three...
How many spokes
do I see?

One, two, three, four,
five, six, seven,
eight, nine, ten, eleven.
It has twelve!

Twelve!
This is something new.
I wish I had twelve, too!


And simply because I love these photos...here are few more!













Comments

  1. I love the way you put this together, Mandy! So cool! Your pics were awesome. I wanted to see Barry Weiss. Love him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Slight Wardrobe Modification

Not Thinking About It

I've Been Set Free