Day 14: My Favorite Movie

It appears I'm back to the ideas found off of Pinterest.  I did share yesterday this would a hard app to give up, obviously not there yet.  Baby steps.  Ha!  I stumbled across a new list in my pinning spree yesterday and I just couldn't wait to write about this one.  I know, seems silly, it is just a movie after all.  Yet, it is more than that, it is several in fact.  I am one of those people who have a favorite movie by genre and I am most certain from the list I am about to share I am going to "age" myself.  HA!

Romance - You've Got Mail (There is just something altogether magnetic with the way Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan come together.)
Suspense - Silence of the Lambs (I can't quite describe what it is about this movie that I find so intriguing. Regardless, Anthony Hopkins is a genius.)
Comedy - The Whole Nine Yards (I laugh until I cry every.single.time.)
Drama - Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Kevin Costner, he may be old now, but he wasn't then...dreamy...)
Sci-fi - Stars Wars Trilogy (The originals, only the originals. True story lines...LOVE IT!)
Action - Die Hard Trilogy (I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but Bruce Willis ages well...and I still love his movies!)
Animated - Cinderella (I'm a girl, what can I say.  We all want fancy shoes and a guy to pick us first.)
Western - Maverick (So, maybe this isn't a "true" western, but seriously...it is funny and they sing and there's the "wild west".  It works for me!)
Super Hero - Iron Man (I love a lot of superhero movies.  This one won by a narrow margin mostly because of the story line.

It isn't that Hollywood hasn't pumped out some good movies since.  Sure they've had many over the years that I have thoroughly enjoyed, but this is about favorites, and well, these take the cake.

Anyhow, this post was meant to be short and sweet.  Apparently, there is a big game on the TV tonight and since we don't have TV we're going to enjoy the commercials at someone else's house.  Go, Team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Kitchen Curtains

But Would You Still Say Yes?

One Car, Two Car - Red Car, Blue Car