It's Here

Well, it is finally here.  The day of our vacation.  All the planning and preparing that I wanted to do, umm, didn't quite get done; seems you can lead a horse to water...I get really discouraged being the only person that can see the things that need to get done and then do them.  The kids, I can kind of see, they are after all just kids, but...yep, exactly!  I had a list of items that I wanted to accomplish in the last 4 days and only a fraction of those were completed.  Now here it is, 4 hours until we leave and I am so overwhelmed with the amount of work to be done that I can only get through it by typing it out!

So, I got the kitchen stuff packed, almost all of the groceries and swimming/beach stuff, the camping gear is all in one location and the toiletries are almost ready.  That leaves, finding the rest of the beach toys, finishing the laundry and packing it, getting the bedding around and making sure the kids and house are all cleaned.  Yep, it is going to be a hectic day.  Oh man oh man...sometimes I wish that I could clone myself. 

Yikes, and I still need to print of my registration receipt to show the park entrance...yes, it is going to be a busy busy day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Kitchen Curtains

But Would You Still Say Yes?

One Car, Two Car - Red Car, Blue Car